Oliver and Felicity’s story told through social media and iPhones - part 2 (insp)
has anyone posted this yet because this is pure gold
Thank you, Matilda.
finally, it has appeared on my dash
Well that was unexpected.
I was not expecting this
no one ever does
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
What is the most annoying question people ask you?
if you threw a pad or tampon into a crowd of boys they would probably all scream and it would be like that scene from monsters inc where george gets contaminated by a sock
Emily Bett Rickards + Stephen Amell creating new words at SDCC 2014.
Music is my shining light-- my favourite thing in the world
Domestic AUs are good but domestic AUs with dorky children are great